Rana Daggubati quits smoking and drinking

Rana Daggubati quits smoking and drinking
Rana Daggubati quits smoking and drinking

Rana Daggubati quits smoking and drinking | Tollywood Hulk Rana Daggubati is a happy man now. The top actor got married to Miheeka Bajaj and is busy with several projects. There are several speculations about his health and Rana Daggubati opened up completely in Samantha’s talkshow Sam Jam. The actor clarified that he has Blood Pressure right from his birth and both his kidneys are completely spoiled. Suresh Babu and Rana Daggubati went to USA for the treatment and the actor clarified that he is completely fine now.

Rana said that he quit smoking and drinking for his health and he will have to consume saltless food for the rest of his life. The actor turned emotional when he explained this in the talkshow. Rana also said that the doctors told that there is 30 percent chance of survival and there is 70 percent chance of getting a brain stroke. Rana, the man with a brave heart overcame all these and is doing fine. He started the shoot of Viraata Parvam now which is in the final stages of shoot.

Rana Daggubati quits smoking and drinking

Also Read : Race Gurram going to Bollywood

Vijay’s Master heading for OTT Release?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here