Teja is a sensational director and he scored back to back hits during the start of his career. A series of flops left him in the back seat. After he bounced back with Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Teja is back to the track and he is lined up with several films. He took a break and penned the scripts of Alimelumanga Venkataramana and Rakshasa Rajyamlo Ravanasurudu. Gopichand and Rana Daggubati are expected to play the lead roles in these films respectively.
As per the latest news, Teja also completed the script work of the sequel for his debut film Chitram. The movie is titled Chitram 2 and the casting process is underway. With Gopichand and Rana Daggubati lined up with back to back projects, Teja is in plans to complete Chitram 2 first. A bunch of new actors will be seen in lead roles in this romantic entertainer. People Media Factory are the producers.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations