With the arrival of coronavirus there is no entertainment for the audience. Most of them are restricted to their homes and they are eagerly waiting for Bigg Boss 4. The fourth season of the reality show will start from the second half of August and veteran actor Nagarjuna will host the reality show. The shoot of the promo is taking place in Annapurna Studios currently on Nagarjuna in a special set.
Soggade Chinni Nayana fame Kalyan Krishna is directing the promo of Bigg Boss 4 and KK Senthil Kumar is the cinematographer. Nag is following all the physical distancing guidelines during the shoot. Nag will be charging a bomb for Bigg Boss 4 and he is even taking a huge risk during this coronavirus pandemic time. Bigg Boss 4 starts in August and the contestants are finalized recently. The fourth season of Bigg Boss will be completed in just 50 days.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations