Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput killed himself in June and an investigation on this is going on. There are several petitions filed and one among them was filed by lawyer Alka Priya demanding a CBI probe in the matter. A special bench from Supreme Court dismissed the petition saying that the case is handed over the Mumbai cops and they are investigating the matter. The top court said that there is no need of CBI inquiry in the issue as of now.
The Supreme Court straightaway dismissed the petition. On the other side, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh filed a complaint against Rhea Chakraborty against misusing the funds and leading to the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. The Bihar cops are in Mumbai to investigate the issue. Rhea Chakraborty is unavailable to make a comment on this. Her lawyers are busy applying for anticipatory bail for the actress.
- Photos: Niharika Konidela Engagement
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black