Manly Star Gopichand is struggling for success but the actor has a line up of films. He is keen to wrap up the shoot of Seetimaar before October and move on to his next film that will be directed by Teja. The film is titled Alivelu Manga Venkata Ramana and is said to be a romantic entertainer. Teja completed the script work and he is busy finalizing the actresses and technicians. Keerthy Suresh is finalized as the lead actress in Alivelu Manga Venkata Ramana.
The hunt for the other leading lady is on from some time and as per the latest news, Kalyani Priyadarshan who worked in films like Chitralahari and Ranarangam has been picked up. Kalyani listened to the script and she recently gave her nod. The second heroine’s role too has enough prominence. Teja is in plans to start the shoot of Alivelu Manga Venkata Ramana from October. People Media Factory are the producers.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations