Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma is leaving Tollywood celebrities sleepless with his satirical films. Tollywood media is speculating about his upcoming lineup of films and Ram Gopal Varma decided to target some more celebrities and take a dig on them. The latest news making rounds is that Ram Gopal Varma decided to make a film on Mega producer Allu Aravind who happened to be the backbone for Megastar Chiranjeevi for over three decades.
Ram Gopal Varma is planning a film ‘Allu-Bava-Bavamaridi’ which will roll soon. The film discusses about Chiranjeevi floating Praja Rajyam party after the election episodes. It is strongly speculated that some of the seats for the party are sold and Allu Aravind was the key man behind these. Ram Gopal Varma is now in plans to present this incident to the audience. He will make an announcement very soon.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations