Megastar Chiranjeevi loved the drama in the Malayalam blockbuster film Lucifer and he decided to remake the film in Telugu. NV Prasad and Ram Charan acquired the remake rights of the film. Saaho fame Sujeeth is roped in and he was asked to work on the script so that the film will roll next year. Sujeeth took his time and worked on the script. He met Chiranjeevi and narrated the script but the veteran actor rejected the script.
Chiranjeevi is extremely puzzled about whether to take up the project as he found no right director for the film. There are strong talks that the film is shelved and at the same time, there are speculations that the hunt for the right director is currently on. Chiranjeevi as of now is puzzled and he will take the final call on the project soon as there is ample time for the actor to complete the shoot of Acharya.
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya