Megastar Chiranjeevi crosses his sixties and he is struggling hard to stay fit. He had to gain weight for his last movie Syeraa and he has been struggling hard to cut down the gained weight. The coronavirus lockdown brought extra calories for the top actor. His next film Acharya’s shoot is currently put on hold and it will resume soon. Going with the current trend, it may take two more months for the shoot to commence.
Chiranjeevi is currently busy in his gym cutting down his weight. He is on a strict diet and is in plans to lose weight before the shoot commences. Chiranjeevi felt that he should get back to a young and lean look soon. Acharya is directed by Koratala Siva and Chiranjeevi is presented in two different shades. Ram Charan will be seen in a crucial role and Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady. Matinee Entertainments and Konidela Production Company are the producers.
- Photos: Niharika Konidela Engagement
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black