Sensational director Puri Jagannadh is busy with Fighter that features Vijay Devarakonda in the lead role. After the film turned into a pan Indian project, Puri Jagannadh shifted his base to Mumbai and roped in several Bollywood actors for the film. He even rented a lavish space in Mumbai to work and reside there as most of the film will be shot in Mumbai. Ananya Pandey is the leading lady and the entire movie unit returned back to Hyderabad after the shoots are called off due to coronavirus.
But Puri Jagannadh is staying in Mumbai for the past three months. He made his office cum home coronavirus free. He is working on a couple of scripts and is meeting several Bollywood filmmakers through conference calls. Puri Jagannadh is in plans to sign a series of Bollywood films in the coming days after the release of Fighter. There are strong talks that he already inked a deal with Karan Johar for three films including Fighter. The shoot of the film will resume in Hyderabad soon.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations