The coronavirus is having a massive impact on Telugu cinema. The entire film industry is shut from the past three months and it takes months more to restart the works. The producers are under huge stress. Balakrishna’s next film is tentatively titled Monarch and is directed by Boyapati Srinu. Both Balakrishna and Boyapati slashed down their paycheques after the film needed a massive budget. With the arrival of coronavirus, the shoot of the film got stalled.
The makers informed the cut in the salaries of the team of all the departments. Only half of the regular salaries would be paid for the team as per the update. The film’s producer Miryala Ravindar Reddy already informed the same to all the departments. Once the work resumes, they would be paid full salaries. The same is the case with several other production houses. Monarch is aimed for summer release next year.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations