Natural Star Nani scored back to back hits and cemented his place in Telugu cinema. His next film V is announced for summer release and it is stalled due to coronavirus. Mohana Krishna Indraganti is the director and Nani, Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari, Nivetha Thomas are the lead actors. V is getting interesting digital deals and the film’s producer Dil Raju is keen to close the deal. But Nani is not much interested to close the deal.
After Amazon, Aha recently quoted Rs 30 crores for the digital rights of the film. But Nani is not much interested for the digital release. He wants V to have a theatrical release. With the theatres not opening soon, Dil Raju is in plans to clear the burden by releasing the film on one of the digital platforms. Several other producers are waiting for Raju to take a call so that they can proceed with their deals. Nani turned a speed breaker for the digital release of V.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations