Actor Naveen Chandra has been in Tollywood for a while but he is yet to taste a big hit. The actor completed the shoot of his next film Bhanumathi Ramakrishna which was aimed for summer release. But with the arrival of coronavirus pandemic, the makers opted out for a digital release. Aha acquired the digital rights of the film and the promotional activities are going on from the past couple of weeks. Bhanumathi Ramakrishna is slated for release tomorrow in Aha.
A legal petition was filed by the son of veteran actress Bhanumathi for using her name as the title of the film. Chennai court asked the makers to change the title Bhanumathi Ramakrishna. The makers now updated it to Bhanumathi and Ramakrishna. An official announcement about the same is expected to be made very soon. Naveen Chandra, Salony Luthra are the lead actors in the film which is directed by Srikanth Nagothi. Krishiv Productions and Northstar Entertainments pooled the resources for this film.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations