Allu Aravind is feeling the pressure as his digital platform Aha received mixed response. The shows fell short of the expectations and Allu Aravind was criticized badly. He is now keen to acquire the digital rights of films that featured stars. He recently inked deals with small filmmakers and is in plans to release some small budget films in the coming weeks. The latest news say that he is mounting pressure on Dil Raju.
After Allu Aravind came to know that Dil Raju is in plans to close the digital deal of his upcoming project V, Allu Aravind is in plans to acquire the rights of the film. The exact figures are yet to be finalized and the talks are on. V is an action thriller and it features Nani and Sudheer Babu in the lead roles. Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas are the leading ladies. Mohana Krishna Indraganti is the director and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Tenet New Posters
- Pic Talk: Amyra Dastur sizzles in Black
- Pic Talk: Seductive Kylie Jenner
- Vijay accepts Mahesh Babu’s Green India Challenge
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations