Malayalam beauty Anupama Parameshwaran who shot fame with Premam was introduced in Tollywood with the same remake. The actress never looked back and she signed a bunch of films and most of them ended up as hits. But the actress has been struggling for Telugu films currently. She played the female lead in Rakshasudu. Anupama Parameshwaran shifted her focus towards Tamil and she even signed Malayalam movies.
Though she received some decent offers from Telugu, the actress was occupied. Now, Anupama Parameshwaran is keen to sign Telugu films but she is short. Anupama Parameshwaran will romance Nikhil in Karthikeya 2 which is an action thriller and will start rolling next year. This is the only Telugu film in her kitty. Anupama Parameshwaran is waiting to sign more Telugu films in the coming days.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya