Sensible director Sekhar Kammula is busy with his next film titled Love Story. Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi are the lead actors and two weeks of the film shoot is left pending. With an unexpected break of coronavirus, Sekhar Kammula worked on the script and completed the draft. He is in plans to meet Venkatesh at the earliest and narrate him the script. The discussions are in initial stages currently.
The meeting will take place soon as Venkatesh is not meeting anyone currently because of coronavirus. Asian Cinemas is on board to produce this project. If everything goes well the project will start will start rolling next year and an official announcement would be made. Venkatesh is shooting for Naarappa in the direction of Srikanth Addala. The film releases next year.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya