Stylish Star Allu Arjun is busy with the pre-production work of his next film titled Pushpa. Sukumar is the director and a massive budget is allocated for the film’s shoot which is a pan Indian film. After the super success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, the makers agreed to pay a whopping remuneration of Rs 35 crores for the actor. The regular shoot was planned to start in summer.
But things changed completely after the arrival of coronavirus pandemic. With the crisis, Allu Arjun decided to have a cut in his remuneration. The actor would be charging Rs 25 crores as remuneration and he will share the profits for the movie instead of taking home his remuneration. Mythri Movie Makers are the producers. Rashmika Mandanna is the heroine and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya