Superstar Rajinikanth is one of the highest-paid Indian actors and is the highest-paid South Indian actor. Even after his recent films ending up as duds, Rajinikanth did not cut down his fee. The actor is all set to start his 168th film which is titled Annaatthe soon after the lockdown. Rajinikanth already completed shooting for some of the portions for the movie and is waiting for the coronavirus to come to an end.
As per the latest news, Rajinikanth decided to have 30% cut in his remuneration. After the producers requested, Rajinikanth agreed for the cut. The movie was initially planned for Sankranthi 2021 release but it is now unclear if the film releases on time. Siva is the director and Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh are the heroines. Sun Pictures are the producers and D Imman is composing the music.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya