Sai Dharam Tej’s brother Vaisshnav Tej is making his debut in Tollywood with Uppena, a rustic film which is a love story. Sukumar’s protege Buchi Babu is making his debut as director and the film is made on a budget of Rs 22 crores. Krithi Shetty is the leading lady and the released singles are already smashing hits. The film was planned for summer release but it was kept on hold due to coronavirus. The makers are in plans to release the film early next year.
As per the latest news, the final copy of Uppena is locked recently. The total runtime is locked to be two hours and 30 minutes which is an ideal one. Sukumar watched the film recently and he was extremely impressed with the work. Mythri Movie Makers and Sukumar Writings are the producers. The film was planned on a strict budget and was shot in and around Kakinada.
- Pooja Jhaveri latest stills
- First Look : SR Kalyanamandapam
- Amy Jackson Latest Stills
- Pic Talk: Glamorous Vaani Kapoor
- Pic Talk : Sparkling Neha Malik
- Eesha Rebba Latest Stills
- Pic Talk : Blooming Tridha in Red
- Sakshi dwivedi latest photos
- Karishma Tanna latest Photos
- Sidhika Sharma latest stills