Pawan Kalyan is back to work and he is focused on his next film titled Vakeel Saab. Sriram Venu is the director and Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan, Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Prakash Raj will be seen playing the lead roles. The film is aimed for Dasara release this year. Pawan Kalyan is said to have completed his dubbing work for Vakeel Saab for the shot content. Pawan Kalyan will have to shoot for 15 days more for the film and the shoot will take place in July.
Pawan Kalyan is in plans to complete his part at the earliest and move on to his next film. Pawan Kalyan plays a lawyer in this court drama which is made on a strict budget. Pawan Kalyan is charging Rs 50 crores for the film. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly producing the film and S Thaman is composing the music. The film is carrying massive expectations and Pawan Kalyan will join the sets of Krish’s film from August.
- Pooja Jhaveri latest stills
- First Look : SR Kalyanamandapam
- Amy Jackson Latest Stills
- Pic Talk: Glamorous Vaani Kapoor
- Pic Talk : Sparkling Neha Malik
- Eesha Rebba Latest Stills
- Pic Talk : Blooming Tridha in Red
- Sakshi dwivedi latest photos
- Karishma Tanna latest Photos
- Sidhika Sharma latest stills