Digital giant Amazon gained enough number of subscribers in the country. They even acquired the digital rights of hundreds of Indian films especially Telugu and Tamil movies. With the growing number of subscribers, the producers too are quoting huge numbers for the digital rights of the film which is turning a burden for Amazon. The platform depends on a subscription basis and they do not generate any extra revenue through commercials or other sources.
Hence, to stand in the race and compete with other platforms, Amazon is in plans to introduce pay per view program. A new film will be priced at Rs 25 to Rs 100 to watch once through your account. This can generate new income for Amazon. The proposal is currently under discussion stage and things will be finalized soon. As of now, Amazon is not inking any new deals and is tracking the numbers of the current projects.
- Pooja Jhaveri latest stills
- First Look : SR Kalyanamandapam
- Amy Jackson Latest Stills
- Pic Talk: Glamorous Vaani Kapoor
- Pic Talk : Sparkling Neha Malik
- Eesha Rebba Latest Stills
- Pic Talk : Blooming Tridha in Red
- Sakshi dwivedi latest photos
- Karishma Tanna latest Photos
- Sidhika Sharma latest stills