Veteran actress Vijayashanthi made a strong comeback to mainstream cinema after a huge gap with Sarileru Neekevvaru. The actress is not in a hurry but she is in plans to pick up challenging roles in her career. The latest update says that Vijayashanthi has been approached for a crucial role in the remake of Lucifer that features Megastar Chiranjeevi in the lead role. Sujeeth is the director and the pre-production work is going on.
Chiranjeevi and Sujeeth discussed about Vijayashanthi playing the crucial role. She will be playing Manju Warrier’s role in the film as per the update. The actress will be approached soon after the lockdown is lifted. An official announcement would be made soon after the pre-production work is completed. Ram Charan and NV Prasad will jointly produce Lucifer remake and the film starts rolling next year.
- Pic Talk: Super stunning Anushka Sharma
- Pick Talk : Sensual sreemukhi
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan