Talented director Teja was the one who introduced Kajal Aggarwal to Telugu cinema with Lakshmi Kalyanam. The actress even worked with Teja in his last directorial Sita. Teja is on a break and is working on two new projects. He signed Gopichand for his next film that is titled Alimelu Manga Venkata Ramana. The film is said to be a family entertainer and the regular shoot commences at the end of this year. As per the update, Kajal has been roped in as the leading lady.
Kajal loved the script and gave her nod for the role. The pre-production work of Alimelu Manga Venkata Ramana is currently in the final stages. A top production house will produce this interesting project. Kajal also signed Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya which will resume shoot soon. Gopichand is busy with the shoot of Seetimaar after which he will join the sets of Alimelu Manga Venkata Ramana.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look