Top producer Dil Raju is working with Pawan Kalyan for the first time and the top actor is making his comeback with Vakeel Saab, the remake of Pink. The film is 80% done with the shoot and it is kept on hold due to coronavirus. Dil Raju is in plans to start the shoot at the earliest soon after the permissions are granted. Dil Raju says that Vakeel Saab should release first so that the audience will rush to theatres and get habitual of theatres.
As per the ongoing news, Vakeel Saab may release among the first bunch of films this year soon after the theatres are reopened. Pawan Kalyan too is in plans to complete shooting for the film at the earliest soon after the permissions are given. Vakeel Saab is directed by Sriram Venu. Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Prakash Raj will be seen in other crucial roles.
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya
- Sanjay Dutt roars in the look of Adheera
- Devi Sri Prasad : Green India Challenge
- Bandla Ganesh: Green India Challenge
- Naga Shaurya’s stunning first look from his next
- Nithiin and Shalini ties the knot
- Pic Talk: Disha Patani’s sizzling pose