Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran is one of the finest performers and he has several projects. The actor flew to Jordan for the shoot of Aadujeevitham along with 58-member crew and director Blessy. With the coronavirus outbreak, the shoots are stopped and the unit members of Aadujeevitham are left stranded. With no flight services, they had to stay in Jordan from the past two months. Prithviraj and his team finally returned to India.
The cast and crew members of Aadujeevitham returned back to India through a special Air India flight. They are asked to take home quarantine for the next two weeks and they will be monitored. The Kerala Chief Minister responded promptly as per the request from the Kerala Film Chamber and brought the unit back to India. Prithviraj and his team faced several problems in these two months in Jordan.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look