With the theatres shut, several filmmakers are in talks with OTT giants to release their films and get bailed out from this financial crunch. It is clear that the theatres would remain shut for the next three months and several filmmakers are in plans to release their films through digital platforms. Rana Daggubati’s upcoming movie Aranya is the latest one to join the list. Aranya is made on a big-budget and is directed by Prabhu Solomon. The film was initially planned for April 2nd release but was kept on hold due to coronavirus.
As per the latest news, Netflix is in talks with the makers to acquire the digital rights of Aranya. Suresh Babu is in talks with the digital giant to close the deal. Aranya was planned for release in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam languages. Eros International produced Aranya which was made on a budget of Rs 70 crores.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look