Talented director Sandeep Vanga made an impressive debut with Arjun Reddy and he went on to direct the film in Hindi as Kabir Singh. The film too turned as a huge hit in Hindi and the talented director is yet to sign his next. Though he approached several top actors, none of them approved the script titled Devil. Sandeep Vanga is now holding talks to direct the remake of Malayalam super hit film Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
Sithara Entertainments acquired the remake rights of the film some time ago but the director is yet to be locked. Rana Daggubati gave his nod for one of the lead roles and the other top actor is yet to be finalized. Sandeep Vanga will take the call and reveal his decision soon. The makers are in plans to put an end to the speculations and make an official announcement about the remake.
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya
- Sanjay Dutt roars in the look of Adheera
- Devi Sri Prasad : Green India Challenge
- Bandla Ganesh: Green India Challenge
- Naga Shaurya’s stunning first look from his next
- Nithiin and Shalini ties the knot
- Pic Talk: Disha Patani’s sizzling pose