Tollywood actor Vijay Devarakonda created a sensation across the circles of cinema. He donated Rs 25 lakhs after floating ‘The Middle Class Fund’ through which he decided to serve 2000 families with the basic essentials during this coronavirus crisis time. Soon, his fans and friends supported him by donating big amounts for The Devarakonda Foundation. The donations reached Rs 1.33 crores in just 16 days and this is an achievement.
The Devarakonda Foundation helped 14,477 families to date in just 16 days. The entire information is being uploaded on the official website along with the remaining amount. After a small break, the team will resume work and will be busy helping many more families. Vijay Devarakonda will resume work for his next film Fighter that is directed by Puri Jagannadh. The film is an action thriller and marks the actor’s debut into Hindi.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya