Prabhas is busy with his next project which is planned for release this year. The movie is a romantic entertainer set in Europe in 1970s and a portion of the shoot is planned to take place in Italy. A major schedule of the film got completed in Georgia and the Italy schedule has been called off due to coronavirus. It is quite impossible to fly abroad and shoot for the film there in the coming months.
Hence, massive sets are erected for the film’s shoot in two private studios. Art director Ravindar is working on the sets and this heaped up the budget. Though the initial budget is planned to be Rs 150 crores, the final budget would be touching Rs 200 crores as per the estimates because of the sets. A huge street set of Tuscany along with a hospital and other Europe sets are erected currently. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the film. The film releases for Dasara.
- Pic Talk: Vaani Kapoor is a Hottie
- Prasanth Varma’s Zombie Reddy announced
- Pic Talk : Ananya with her Pets
- Pic Talk: Anasuya stuns in White Saree
- Pic Talk: Pragya Jaiswal shines in Black
- Rana and Miheeka busy with pre-wedding celebrations
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya