Pawan Kalyan is making his comeback with Vakeel Saab, the remake of Bollywood blockbuster film Pink. The film is directed by Sriram Venu and 30 days of shoot is still left. Pawan Kalyan is in plans to wrap up his portions soon after the lockdown of the film gets lifted down. From the past couple of days, there are strong speculations that Ram Charan will surprise the audience in a special role in Vakeel Saab. But there is no truth in the news.
Vakeel Saab has no surprises and no special appearances confirmed a source from the movie unit. Pawan Kalyan plays a lawyer in the film and Nivetha Thomas, Anjali, Prakash Raj will be seen in other crucial roles. S Thaman is composing the music and Dil Raju, Boney Kapoor are the producers. Vakeel Saab will release soon after the shoot comes to an end. The post-production work of Vakeel Saab is happening at a fast pace currently.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black