Young actor Naga Chaitanya is on a break and he is all focused on his next film Love Story. The film is a romantic entertainer that is directed by Sekhar Kammula. This film is in final stages of shoot and has a week’s shoot to be done. Sai Pallavi is the heroine and the entire shoot will be completed once the lockdown is lifted. Sekhar Kammula is currently busy with the post-production work and the entire post-production work would be wrapped up once the break comes to an end.
With several films lined up for release, Sekhar Kammula and Naga Chaitanya are in plans to release Love Story in July. An official announcement about the same will be made once the lockdown gets lifted. Love Story is a romantic entertainer set in Telangana. Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi will be seen speaking in Telangana accent. Asian Cinemas are the producers.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black