Top producer Dil Raju was keen to acquire the Nizam theatrical rights of RRR, the prestigious project of SS Rajamouli. Between huge competition, he acquired the Nizam theatrical rights for a record price of Rs 75 crores. The figure is a non-refundable amount and Raju felt that would be a good deal. But with the coronavirus attack, the film industry is in deep crisis. Dil Raju is suffering huge losses in all the available ways as a producer and as a distributor.
He is now in plans to drop out of distributing RRR for Nizam territory. Considering the current situations, Raju feels that acquiring RRR rights is a huge risk. His films V and Vakeel Saab release got delayed. He acquired a number of theatres for ground lease and is paying the rents despite of lockdown. Some of his next projects are under discussion and will be finalized soon.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black