It is already known that veteran director Singeetham Srinivas Rao is busy with the script work of his next film which is the biopic of veteran singer and social activist Banglore Nagarathnamma. The makers considered Anushka for the lead role but the actress is quite hesitant and rejected the project. The latest speculation making rounds is that Samantha Akkineni is in talks and the actress almost gave her nod.
Samantha gave her nod and she is waiting for the complete narration by Singeetham Srinivas Rao. Top writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning the dialogue version. The film will be shot in all the South Indian languages and People Media Factory will produce this prestigious project. Samantha will hear the script and will take the final call once the coronavirus lockdown will be lifted. More details will be announced officially.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black