Young actor Bellamkonda Sreenivas worked with all the top actresses of Telugu cinema. After a series of failures, it is Rakshasudu which brought him back to the success track. He is busy with the shoot of Alludu Adhurs, a mass entertainer that is directed by Santosh Srinivas. The film is aimed for April 30th release but it will now be pushed due to coronavirus breakdown.
As per the update, Ismart Shankar fame Nidhhi Agerwal is roped in to shake leg with Bellamkonda Sreenivas for an item song. The actress reportedly charged Rs 60 lakhs for the song and the makers agreed to pay her the quoted amount. Nidhhi Agerwal will be seen in a glamorous way in the song which will be shot in a special set. Nabha Natesh and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in Alludu Adhurs.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black