The coronavirus breakdown left the whole country in lockdown. The actor invested huge money for his next film Mosagallu which is made in Telugu and English simultaneously. The actor personally worked on the script for over a year. Manchu Vishnu and Kajal Aggarwal are the lead actors in this thriller that is directed by Jeffrey Chin. The makers erected a huge software company set in Kukatpally which costed them Rs 3.5 crores.
With the coronavirus breakdown, the shoot is stalled and the production house is staring at a huge loss during the lockdown period. Vishnu was in plans to complete the shoot in the set at the earliest but the film was badly hit. Vishnu himself is the producer and he is planning to release Mosagallu in June. The English version will release during the second half of this year.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black