Kamal Haasan’s fans are left in shock after home quarantine stickers are pasted to his Alwarpet residence in Chennai. The Chennai Corporation officials pasted stickers to his residence which is used as Makkal Needhi Maiam party office. The issue started after his ex-wife Gautami returned from Dubai recently. She has been asked to take home isolation. Her passport had the address of Kamal Haasan’s political party office.
It is then the officials pasted stickers to his office. Soon after conducting a small enquiry, the stickers of home quarantine have been removed. Kamal Haasan issued a clarification saying that he is completely under home isolation and is not tested positive with coronavirus. Kamal is currently on a break and is strictly at home.
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet’s boldest pose till date
- Pic Talk: Sizzling hot Catherine Tresa
- New Poster : RAPO’s Red
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet wows in Black
- Pic Talk: Adah Sharma’s stunning pose in Blue
- Pic Talk: Sun kissed Ram in a new look
- Mahesh and Sitara: Adorable Father-Daughter Duo
- Pic Talk: Hot and stylish Malavika Mohanan
- Pic Talk: Urvashi Rautela keeps up the heat during Lockdown
- Pic Talk: Shining hot Deepika in Black