Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film Vijetha was badly rejected by the audience. He took a break and signed a series of projects. The actor’s second film Super Machi is aimed for release soon and is in final stages of shoot. Kalyaan Dhev is in talks for a sports drama and the film will be directed by Sai Kishore Macha. Kalyaan Dhev will be losing enough weight for the film and he is currently on a rigorous diet.
Kalyaan Dhev underwent a special organic theraphy recently and he is in process of shedding enough weight to look lean and more fit for his upcoming movie. Kalyaan Dhev also signed a romantic entertainer in the direction of Sreedhar Seepana and the film too starts rolling this year. Avika Gor will play the female lead and the film starts rolling from June this year.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani