Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film Vijetha was badly rejected by the audience. He took a break and signed a series of projects. The actor’s second film Super Machi is aimed for release soon and is in final stages of shoot. Kalyaan Dhev is in talks for a sports drama and the film will be directed by Sai Kishore Macha. Kalyaan Dhev will be losing enough weight for the film and he is currently on a rigorous diet.
Kalyaan Dhev underwent a special organic theraphy recently and he is in process of shedding enough weight to look lean and more fit for his upcoming movie. Kalyaan Dhev also signed a romantic entertainer in the direction of Sreedhar Seepana and the film too starts rolling this year. Avika Gor will play the female lead and the film starts rolling from June this year.
- New Posters :Tenet
- Pic Talk: Samantha stuns in a new pose for Yoga
- New Poster : Amith Sadh from Breathe Season 2
- First Look: Vishal’s Chakra
- Pic Talk : Alluring Malvika Sharma
- Pic: Shama Sikander in a Red Bikini
- Pic Talk: Ramcharan’s throwback at Haridwar
- Sujeeth and Pravallika gets Engaged
- Balakrishna’s First Roar today
- Latest clicks : Glamorous Anasuya