Nandamuri Balakrishna has been shattered with a series of debacles. The actor is teaming up for the third time with Boyapati Srinu and the film is currently in shooting mode. The film is aimed for release during the second half of this year and Balakrishna’s look is under discussion. He is also holding talks with veteran director B Gopal for a film that is expected to roll this year.
As per the latest speculation, Balakrishna may essay one of the lead roles in the remake of Malayalam blockbuster film Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Suryadevara Naga Vamsi acquired the remake rights of this blockbuster film. Balakrishna will watch the film in a special screening and he will take a call on the remake. The film will also have space for one more lead actor. More details will be announced officially.
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya
- Sanjay Dutt roars in the look of Adheera
- Devi Sri Prasad : Green India Challenge
- Bandla Ganesh: Green India Challenge
- Naga Shaurya’s stunning first look from his next
- Nithiin and Shalini ties the knot
- Pic Talk: Disha Patani’s sizzling pose