Nandamuri Balakrishna has been shattered with a series of debacles. The actor is teaming up for the third time with Boyapati Srinu and the film is currently in shooting mode. The film is aimed for release during the second half of this year and Balakrishna’s look is under discussion. He is also holding talks with veteran director B Gopal for a film that is expected to roll this year.
As per the latest speculation, Balakrishna may essay one of the lead roles in the remake of Malayalam blockbuster film Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Suryadevara Naga Vamsi acquired the remake rights of this blockbuster film. Balakrishna will watch the film in a special screening and he will take a call on the remake. The film will also have space for one more lead actor. More details will be announced officially.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani