Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu are teaming up for the third time for an action entertainer which is yet to be titled. The shoot of the film is taking place in Hyderabad and Anjali has been roped in as the leading lady. The makers initially wanted Tamannaah to play the female lead’s role and approached her. Tamannaah was very much ready to romance Balakrishna in the film.
But she demanded a whopping remuneration of Rs 4 crores for the film. Left in shock, the makers approached and locked Anjali for the role. There are talks that Shriya Saran for the other female lead’s role. S Thaman is composing the music and Balakrishna will be seen playing a dual role in this untitled film. Miryala Ravindar Reddy is the producer and the film releases during July or August.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani