Vijay Devarakonda is occupied with back to back disasters. His films Dear Comrade and World Famous Lover ended up as huge duds and the actor is left in shock with the final numbers. Vijay Devarakonda is currently in Mumbai and is busy with the shoot of Fighter. Puri Jagannadh is the director and producer of this film. Top filmmaker Karan Johar is on board as co-producer of Fighter.
With back to back disasters, it is heard that Karan Johar took the responsibility of Vijay Devarakonda about signing his next projects. Karan Johar will listen to the scripts that approach Vijay Devarakonda and he would suggest him and support him. Vijay Devarakonda himself asked Karan Johar to finalize his upcoming projects. The actor also is keen on doing pan Indian projects in the coming days.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani