Rashmika Mandanna created a sensation with her debut film Chalo in Telugu cinema. The actress played the female lead in Geetha Govindam after which she never looked back. Soon, she bagged an opportunity to romance Mahesh Babu in Sarileru Neekevvaru and the film ended up as a blockbuster. Rashmika is rushed with several offers and the actress recently hiked her remuneration for her upcoming projects.
Rashmika is charging Rs 75 lakhs per film and she would be taking home Rs 1.25 crores per film for all her upcoming movies. She is all set to play the female lead in Allu Arjun’s next movie in the direction of Sukumar. Rashmika already joined the big league of actresses and the filmmakers too will not be bothered to pay her a bomb.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani
- Evelyn Sharma Latest Stills
- Anitha Latest Stills
- Pallavi Dora Latest Stills