Powerstar Pawan Kalyan will work with sensible director Krish for the first time in his career. The film is a periodic drama and is planned on a budget of Rs 100 crores excluding Pawan Kalyan’s remuneration. There are strong talks that Pawan Kalyan will play a Robinhood kind thief in the film and would donate money to the poor which he steals from the rich. The film’s shoot commenced recently and Pawan will join the sets from next month.
The film is inspired by the life story of Pandugala Sayanna, a Telangana thief in Mahabubnagar. Based on a book penned by Bekkam Janardhan, Krish penned the script. He is said to have paid decent money to Janardhan after which he adopted it into a film. There are talks that Jacqueline Fernandez and Pragya Jaiswal are the leading ladies. AM Rathnam is the producer and the film releases this year.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani
- Evelyn Sharma Latest Stills
- Anitha Latest Stills
- Pallavi Dora Latest Stills