Vijay Devarakonda is currently in a bad phase. His recent film World Famous Lover lost its traces right on its second day and is named as the biggest ever flop in his career. Before this, he tested his luck with Dear Comrade and the film too ended up as a disappointment. Vijay Devarakonda signed three films for Mythri Movie Makers but after the release of Dear Comrade, things changed.
Vijay Devarakonda started shooting for Hero but the initial rushes were not satisfactory. Now the project is completely shelved after Mythri Movie Makers spent Rs 10 crores on the film. Vijay Devarakonda is said to have promised one more project for the top production house to compensate for the losses of Hero. The film’s director Anand Annamalai is now in the hunt for one more actor for the film. Vijay Devarakonda is busy with the shoot of Fighter directed by Puri Jagannadh.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani
- Evelyn Sharma Latest Stills
- Anitha Latest Stills
- Pallavi Dora Latest Stills