Dil Raju had many hopes on Jaanu which happened to be the remake of Tamil blockbuster 96. The film received critical acclaim but it ended up as a huge dud. Dil Raju was left in shock with the final numbers but he moved on to his next project which happens to be the remake of Pink. Pawan Kalyan is playing the lead role in the film and Sriram Venu is the director.
Pawan Kalyan is said to be taking Rs 50 crores home as remuneration and Dil Raju felt that the film would fetch massive theatrical and non-theatrical deals. The Hindi YouTube and dubbing rights asking price is quite low and is one-third of what Dil Raju expected. His buyers too are not ready to pay huge prices as the film is not a perfect commercial caper. Dil Raju is left in shock and the latest happenings say that he would not earn any profits through the film.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani
- Evelyn Sharma Latest Stills
- Anitha Latest Stills
- Pallavi Dora Latest Stills