Stylish Star Allu Arjun made a perfect comeback with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and the actor is enjoying the film’s success. He is on a break and is preparing himself for Sukumar’s film that is set in the backdrop of Chittoor. The film is set in the backdrop of sandalwood mafia and Sukumar designed a never seen look for Allu Arjun. The regular shoot commences from March and Sukumar is aiming summer 2021 release for the film.
Allu Arjun has been quite interested to make his Bollywood debut this year and he flew to Mumbai for several meetings in the recent months. He met various filmmakers and listened to scripts but none of them left him excited. Allu Arjun will continue to hear the scripts but his Bollywood debut will not happen anytime soon. He is locked with Sukumar’s film for a year and then he will join the sets of Icon. Sriram Venu is the director and Dil Raju is the producer. Allu Arjun’s Bollywood wish is far away for now.
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani
- Evelyn Sharma Latest Stills
- Anitha Latest Stills
- Pallavi Dora Latest Stills