Supreme Star Sai Dharam Tej returned back to the game with Chitralahari after a series of duds. The actor is busy with the shoot of his next film titled Prati Roju Pandaage which is directed by Maruthi. This family entertainer is slated for December 20th release and the entire shoot of the film will be completed by the mid of November. Sai Dharam Tej is celebrating his birthday today and the first glimpse of Prati Roju Pandaage has been out.
The first glimpse of Prati Roju Pandaage looks impressive and is loaded with family emotions. Satyaraj and Sai Dharam Tej fit in their roles well as father and son. Their performances and the relation between the duo are the major highlights. Prati Roju Pandaage is majorly shot across the beautiful locales of East Godavari district and Hyderabad. Rashi Khanna is the heroine and SS Thaman is the music director. Produced by GA2 Pictures and UV Creations, Prati Roju Pandaage releases on December 20th.
- Pic Talk : Kylie Jenner’s Hot Poses for Vogue
- Sundeep Kishan: Green India Challenge
- Announcement Poster: Colour Photo
- Latest Photos : Glamorous Anasuya
- Sanjay Dutt roars in the look of Adheera
- Devi Sri Prasad : Green India Challenge
- Bandla Ganesh: Green India Challenge
- Naga Shaurya’s stunning first look from his next
- Nithiin and Shalini ties the knot
- Pic Talk: Disha Patani’s sizzling pose