Nayanthara is one of the highest-paid South Indian actresses and she has a bunch of Tamil films lined up. The actress recently has been approached by Rana Daggubati for a Korean remake and the actress is quite happy to come on to the board. Though Keerthy Suresh was initially considered and approached, the actress did not give her nod and rejected the movie.
As per the latest news, Nayanthara watched the original Korean film recently and she gave her nod. The film is a cop’s take on drug mafia and Nayanthara plays a cop in this action thriller. There are speculations that her boyfriend Vignesh Shivan may direct the film which will be shot simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil languages. Rana Daggubati will be on board as the producer of this action thriller.
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Priyanka Chopra Latest Stills
- Radhika Apte Latest Stills
- Actress Adah Sharma Latest Stills
- Actress Ashima Narwal Latest Stills
- Actress Hari Priya Latest Stills
- Actress Athulya Ravi Latest Stills
- Actress Surabhi Latest Stills
- Actress Pragya Jaiswal Latest Stills
- Actress Payal Rajput Latest Stills