It is quite surprising but top producer Allu Aravind who is named as the richest producer of Telugu cinema took a bold step on the eve of his 70th birthday. He distributed his properties, assets and wealth among his sons Venkatesh, Arjun and Sirish. Allu Arjun who floated his own office and production house recently will not share any profits of Geetha Arts in the coming future. The profits would be shared by Aravind, Venkatesh, Sirish and Vasantha (Aravind’s sister).
Allu Arjun recently decided to move out of their common home and he conducted a Bhoomi pooja recently for his new residence. Sirish is busy with films as an actor and Venkatesh will take care of Geetha Arts. He recently launched a film with Varun Tej in the lead role. Allu Aravind, on the whole, decided to lead a pleasant life and he shared the properties on his 70th birthday.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani