Rana Daggubati is one actor who thrilled the audience with his work. The actor is suffering with kidney-related issues and he got operated in USA recently. After two months rest, Rana returned back to the country. There are speculations that Rana will not return back this year. To keep an end to all the speculations, Rana returned back to the country and is residing in Mumbai.
His producers are eagerly waiting for the arrival of the actor but Rana hinted that he is not ready for work now. Rana is under the supervision of specialists in Mumbai and will take a break for two months more. As per the update, Rana Daggubati will start shooting for Virata Parvam from January 2020. Sai Pallavi is the female lead and Venu Udugual is the director. Suresh Babu and Cherukuri Sudhakara are the producers. Virata Parvam will release during summer 2020.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani