It is aware that Rana Daggubati is suffering with kidney-related issues. The actor underwent a kidney transplant in USA and he is staying there from the past couple of months. Though Rana called them as speculations, his long USA trip clarified about his health issues. As per the latest update, Rana is recovering well and he will return back to the country during the first week of October.
A gossip portal wrote that his next film Virata Parvam is shelved. But Rana after coming back to Hyderabad will start shooting for Virata Parvam first. There are also talks that Rana will announce a bunch of films after his return. All these projects will be made on Suresh Productions banner. Along with these, Rana also signed a horror drama in the direction of Milind Rau.
- Pic Talk: Nikil’s ripped look
- Pic Talk: Mahesh and Sitara in Lockdown Time
- Anushka’s film lands in Samantha’s hands?
- Pic Talk: Sizzling Pragya Jaiswal in a pool
- Latest photos: Raashi khanna
- Latest photos: Neha sharma
- Pic Talk: Super hot Sapna Pabbi
- Pic Talk : Lavishing Ananya Panday
- Nidhi Agerwal Poses for Fit Look Magazine
- Pic Talk: Curvaceous Disha Patani