Syeraa is one of the most awaited films down South which will get a wide release in Hindi and North circles. The film is directed by Surendar Reddy and is inspired from the life story of freedom fighter Uyyalavada Narasimha Reddy. Syeraa is slated for October 2nd release and the makers kick-started the promotions of Syeraa recently. Art director Rajeevan is on board and he worked for two complete years for the project.
Rajeevan and his team collected all the minute details about the life story of Uyyalavada. 42 sets are erected in total for the film to take the audience back to 1940s. Uyyalavada Narasimha Reddy happens to be the head for 64 villages and the stories of all these villages are narrated on screen. Rajeevan also said that the makers spent huge amount of money on the rifles and other weapons used during the war episodes. He said that the budget spent on rifles is equal to the budget of 2-3 small budget films.
Rajeevan said that they wanted over 1500 Britishers during the action stunts and hence they shot the war episodes for 28 days in Georgia with locals. Syeraa is made on a budget of Rs 200 crores and the film is releasing on October 2nd in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam languages. Konidela Production Company are the producers and Nayanthara is the leading lady.
- Shanvi Srivastava Latest Stills
- Priyanka Chopra Latest Stills
- Radhika Apte Latest Stills
- Actress Adah Sharma Latest Stills
- Actress Ashima Narwal Latest Stills
- Actress Hari Priya Latest Stills
- Actress Athulya Ravi Latest Stills
- Actress Surabhi Latest Stills
- Actress Pragya Jaiswal Latest Stills
- Actress Payal Rajput Latest Stills